Forum Discussion

ford
Trusted User
7 months ago
Solved

Where is the IR345 form

Hi

I cannot find the IR345 form in the new essentials???

ICENZ
    5 months ago

Hi Tracey,

We can create a Customer report to generate IR345. Please see the steps below. Also, always double-check with IRD regarding the payment amount before you process payment. Please note I use MYOB Essential.

Reprots-Payroll-Pay Items transactions. Open the Pay Items transaction and choose the date from the beginning to the end of the month. Pay items to chosen, ESCT(can search employer superannuation contribution tax), Kiwisaver employee, KiwiSaver employer and PAYE. Total four pay Items. Then, save as IR345. After that, you can find it in the custom report. You can choose the date range each time you run the report. Also, you can click the pay items to check the details. Hope it can help.

Thanks!

Dawn

20 Replies

• I spent so much time trying to find a report for one month employer deductions yesterday, seems you cannot do just one month, frustrating!

TraceyCNS
      Contributing User

I managed  to find one it on the IRD website. It used to be so easy

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi TraceyCNS, ford and treenz,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Thank you TraceyCNS. We are happy to know that you have managed to find the IRD website, and we appreciate you sharing it here in the Community Forum. For added information, you can go to the payroll menu and choose IRD monthly returns. The IRD monthly returns pages appear. This is where you can preview and download your Employer monthly schedule (IR348) and Employer deduction form (IR345). You can also check out this Help Article: Create and file returns with myIR, for more information. 

I hope this helps. If you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ford

Thank you for getting back to us. I humbly ask for your understanding, and I apologize for my initial response. Upon checking, MYOB has discontinued this feature. If you are using MYOB Business, you cannot view the IR345 form. You can get this information in the Payroll Activity Report. This is also like the information that you could get in the IRD monthly returns report (IR348 and IR345), and the payroll summary report in MYOB Essentials. You can check out this Help Article: Learn about payroll changes after upgrading, for more information.  

If you still need assistance with this, or if you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to post again. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards,

Cel