Forum Discussion

JennyPTA
Trusted Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

Card analysis filters

Is there a filter for me to see what sales have gone to which state in the last financial year?

• Hi JennyPTA 

Thanks for your post. 

There isn't a sales by state report specifically, however, you may use a custom list or field. You can filter by these fields for the majority of the reports.

Do note that someone would need to select or enter the information into one of the custom lists or fields for the existing customer. 

If you need further assistance with this. Feel free to post again and I am happy to assist. 

or If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JennyPTA 

Thanks for your post. 

There isn't a sales by state report specifically, however, you may use a custom list or field. You can filter by these fields for the majority of the reports.

Do note that someone would need to select or enter the information into one of the custom lists or fields for the existing customer. 

If you need further assistance with this. Feel free to post again and I am happy to assist. 

or If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

JennyPTA
      Trusted Cover User

Thank you Cel. I thought this may have been the case but was hoping for something much easier than me going back in to 2,300 customer cards to put in an identifier for each state when the state is already noted on the address for the client.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JennyPTA

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

If you would like a change to be brought to this preference, I would encourage you to please take a moment to post on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange board for consideration. Your ideas and feedback are greatly appreciated

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth