Forum Discussion

JustMichaela
Experienced Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

Change the Email Message wording when sending invoices

Hello Community

Would someone like to remind me where I edit the message wording (so it is standard for all future emails, not just editing each and every time) when emailing invoices, statements and the like?

I have had a mental blank.  ;-)  Thank you so very much in advance for your kind assistance!

• Hi JustMichaela,

Thank you for your post.

To set up the email default subjects or messages to use when emailing invoices or statements, go to the Setup menu >> Preferences >> Emailing >> Email defaults. In this section, you can change and create your own template. Kindly refer to this Help article, Set up your default email messages, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be delighted to help you.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JustMichaela,

Thank you for your post.

To set up the email default subjects or messages to use when emailing invoices or statements, go to the Setup menu >> Preferences >> Emailing >> Email defaults. In this section, you can change and create your own template. Kindly refer to this Help article, Set up your default email messages, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be delighted to help you.

Cheers,

Princess

JustMichaela
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you so very much for your kind assistance.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  :-)

Princess_R wrote:

Hi JustMichaela,

Thank you for your post.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JustMichaela,

You're welcome! Thank you for taking the time to express your gratitude. We're delighted to hear that we're able to resolve your concern. Your positive feedback means a lot to us and serves as a great source of motivation for our team. Please feel free to create a new post again if you need help in the future. We're here to help!

Cheers,

Princess