Forum Discussion

NMGC
Contributing User
11 months ago
Solved

client purchases history

Hi,

I have Accountright 2023 desktop and tablet version.

How do I view clients purchases? Ie: I have inventory and a client has a warranty issue but how do I find their original invoice that lists their inventory purcahses.

Thank You

Wayne

• Hi NMGC 

Thanks for your post.

To view the purchase history of a client, you can do this by opening their card file from the Cards Lists > Click the customer card > Then open History tab or you can do this as well by opening the Item Information since you have an inventory. Go to Inventory > Item List > History. Lastly, you can also look for it through Find Transactions. You may check The Help Article Reviewing your purchases information for more details. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NMGC 

Thanks for your post.

To view the purchase history of a client, you can do this by opening their card file from the Cards Lists > Click the customer card > Then open History tab or you can do this as well by opening the Item Information since you have an inventory. Go to Inventory > Item List > History. Lastly, you can also look for it through Find Transactions. You may check The Help Article Reviewing your purchases information for more details. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen