Forum Discussion

EldersGriffith
Cover User
2 years ago

contacting myob regarding Billing

why is it so hard to contact MYOB regarding Billing.  There are no phone numbers on the website and when I phone the number on the invoice, There are no options to speak to anyone, it just refers back to the website

Very frustrating and making the decision to Switch to Xero more attractive.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear you had that experience. We have recently announced some changes and improvements regarding Billing Support. You may visit this link which contains the announcement from one of our moderator.

Our goal is to always make your experience with MYOB a good one. We would still provide a lot of support, especially when you need help with billing concerns. We have our Online Help Centre, Live Chat, Virtual assistant - MOCA, and Community Forum. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A