Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Converting Purchase order to a bill ( Error)

Hi.  I am normally able to convert a Purchase order to a Bill.  However, today I am getting the following pop-up appear (see attachment)

I have tried logging out and back in again, and it is still occurring.

Any thoughts?

• This was temporarily resolved by using the Browser application (rather than PC version) and conveting the PO 'on line' . Must be a software issue on the PC version which hopefully will be resolved soon.

2 Replies

• This was temporarily resolved by using the Browser application (rather than PC version) and conveting the PO 'on line' . Must be a software issue on the PC version which hopefully will be resolved soon.

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi downunder_4500

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention and for providing a screenshot of the exact error you are getting. We are sorry that you are having challenges converting a purchase order to a bill due to the error message. We appreciate your patience on this matter. 

Regarding this error, there are a few things you can do: 

• When you get the error, "Something has gone wrong", there should be a "View error details" link on the same message, please click on that and attach the log here. This would give us an indication of why the purchase order cannot be converted into a bill.

• It is important to stay up to date. AccountRight updates happen automatically, but if you have not seen an update prompt in a while, there might be something going on that is preventing the update process. You may check this Help Article: Getting the latest version for more information.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
      Leneth