Forum Discussion

LindaKhoo
Experienced User
10 months ago
Solved

Credit is not showing up in the credits & returns

Hi, 

I have a problem with a credit invoice which is not showing up in the Sales Register: Credits & Returns. Therefore, I cannot apply this credit to another sale invoice.

The Receivables Reconciliation (Detail) Report is also incorrect.

Please let me know how to resolve this.

Thanks

Linda

Celia_B
    9 months ago

Hi LindaKhoo

Thank you very much for giving me the case number. Please accept our apologies that no one has phoned you back as of yet. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. 

In this regard, this case number is still in progress, once it has been done you will receive an email confirmation regarding the issue. Or if you want to ask for a callback, our Phone support will call you by log into My Account(myaccount.myob.com). You can check on this Help Article: Submitting a support request.

Reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance or if you have other question or concerns. 

Thanks, 

Cel

30 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi LindaKhoo , if not the current version (2023.6), can you confirm which version of Premier you are using, and which country version (AUS or NZ)?

LindaKhoo
      Experienced User

Hi Mike,

Version AU 2023.6.0

Build 2023.6.1.4

Linda

gavin12345
        Ultimate User

Hi LindaKhoo 

Certainly looks odd. Suggest you clear the cache as this is responsible for a number of display inconsistencies. Then log back in.

I note that this invoice have been edited/modified. So you have a foreign currency transaction, which is an item invoice, which has been edited. This is a bad combination. The inventory module has a number of bugs, some known to be triggered by reversals or edits of existing invoices. The foreign currency function also has its bugs, some related to edits.

Another possibility, do you have more than one Customer with the same name? Though this might explain the missing Credit, it doesn't explain the amount discrepancy.

Hopefully it is just a cache issue.

Regards

Gavin

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LindaKhoo 

Thank you for getting back to us and providing the case number. 

After checking on case number 01405682O, I can see that our live help agent ran a script over your file to address the issue. This is based on a screenshot of your invoice, which did not appear on your credit. 

If you need further assistance in the future, feel free to post again. We're happy to assist you. 

Cheers, 

Cel

LindaKhoo
      Experienced User

Hi Cel,

I cannot auto build an item but I do have stock on the sub item. Do you need to run the script to fix this problem?

Thanks

Linda

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi LindaKhoo,

Thank you for getting back to us.  

In this regard, may I know if you receive an error message or something that pops up on your screen when you try to build an item?  If yes, kindly provide me with the error message or if possible, you can send me a screenshot. This Help Article: Auto-Building items have more information, and you can use this as a reference.   

Let me know if you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you. 

Thanks, 

Cel