Forum Discussion

NMGC
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Default forms

Hi,

I have upgraded to the new Accountright 2022 Desktop and Online.

When I "Enter Bills" I always have to change the form Layout to "Items" because "service" form is default, Is there a way I can set the lLayout to "Items" as default?

When entering sales is there a way to make my custome Invoice form default instead of having to select it each time I print or email?

Thank You.

• Hello NMGC 

Thank you for your question.

In the top right corner of MYOB, click your business name and choose sales settings to open the Sales settings page, this is where you will be able to set your default layout from the browser as well as create some templates for the browser version of AccountRight.

I have also attached a Help Article on sales settings for the web browser mode for assistance.

If you are using the desktop application rather than through the web browser the steps are different and you can follow this Help Article on setting up your sales.

Please let me know how you go.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello NMGC 

Thank you for your question.

In the top right corner of MYOB, click your business name and choose sales settings to open the Sales settings page, this is where you will be able to set your default layout from the browser as well as create some templates for the browser version of AccountRight.

I have also attached a Help Article on sales settings for the web browser mode for assistance.

If you are using the desktop application rather than through the web browser the steps are different and you can follow this Help Article on setting up your sales.

Please let me know how you go.