Forum Discussion

DOVENQ
User
3 months ago

Drag and Drop

Looking for an update as to when we will be able to drag and drop documents in to the attachment section of supplier invoices and spend moeny, there is a provision but it is not live, very frustrating and seriously behind the times having to save the doc first and then manually attaching to the transaction

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DOVENQ,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. I understand your frustration with the current process of attaching documents to supplier invoices and spending money on transactions. I highly appreciate your patience regarding this matter. I understand how this feature could significantly improve your workflow and save you time. Your feedback is valuable, and I recommend that we share it directly with the MYOB product team. They are always looking for ways to improve the user experience based on customer feedback.

In the meantime, please continue to save the document first before manually attaching it to the transaction. I understand this is not the ideal process you were hoping for, and I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Your ideas and feedback are greatly appreciated. I encourage you to please take a moment to post on the Ideas Exchange board for consideration, AccountRight Ideas for AR and MYOB Business Ideas for New Essentials.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

Shella