Forum Discussion

Wakehurst
Partner
5 months ago
Solved

Error 4077

I'm recieiving -4077 errors while bulk updating item prices. I believe there is a script you can run to rectify the issue.  The last 4 digits of the serial no is 4193 and the Company File ID is 1.

• Hi Wakehurst,

Thank you for your response.

I've just re-run the fix script for your file. To make sure it takes effect, please sign out and then sign back in before attempting to import again.

If you're still having trouble after signing in, just let me know. It's possible the file might be in use by someone else at the moment. If that's the case, we can run the script again once the file is available, and it should work smoothly then.

Please let me know if you're still encountering the error, and I'd be happy to assist further.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Wakehurst

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We're pleased to let you know that we've successfully executed the script to address the issue you've encountered. Before attempting to update again, kindly log out and log back in. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to ask.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

Wakehurst
      Partner

Thanks Stella.  I did as you ask (log out then back in) but the problem remains.  Upon trying to update an item through the import mechanism, I get “Error -4077: You have sales for this item.”

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Wakehurst

Thanks for the response. We've run the script again to fix your file. Please do the same steps above and let me know if you still encounter any errors. 

Thanks, 

Shella