Forum Discussion

IdaS1
Experienced User
11 days ago
Solved

Error: deletion of this sale item would value your inventory at less than $0

Hi 

Can you please help, I cannot delete this purchase which was a double up entry. Inventory is showing there is one on hand so why am I unable to delete this purchase?

It's frustrating as it happens quite often, we've had a work around and been able to resolve most of the issues but this one transactions appears to be stuck. 

thank you 

• Hi IdaS1,

Thanks for your detailed post with screenshots. To resolve this issue, I recommend performing an inventory adjustment to increase the stock on hand. Please refer to this Help Article: Making inventory adjustments and follow the listed steps. Afterward, you should be able to delete it as needed.

I also suggest visiting this related post, which provides a solution on how to fix this issue. Delete a bill that has received stock.

Please do let me know how you go on this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi IdaS1,

Thanks for your detailed post with screenshots. To resolve this issue, I recommend performing an inventory adjustment to increase the stock on hand. Please refer to this Help Article: Making inventory adjustments and follow the listed steps. Afterward, you should be able to delete it as needed.

I also suggest visiting this related post, which provides a solution on how to fix this issue. Delete a bill that has received stock.

Please do let me know how you go on this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl