Forum Discussion

MF5
Contributing Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

Error message of 4077 when trying to import item details

Hello, 

We are trying to import item details on mass as opposed to individually within MYOB. We are getting the above error message and I have recently read that MYOB needed to run a script over the file in order to fix this problem?

• Hi MF5

Thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

I successfully run a script to your company file. This should allow you now to import item details.

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MF5

Thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

I successfully run a script to your company file. This should allow you now to import item details.

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

MF5
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks for your help. That seemed to do the trick. I have been able to import with no errors (except those of my own making!)

Thanks again, 

Chris

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MF5

You're most welcome. Thank you as well for your patience. We're glad to hear we're able to fix it for you. Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
        Leneth