Forum Discussion

Marsh3216
Cover User
12 months ago
Solved

Freight not on P&L

When I run a Profit and loss statement the freight income is only showing the freight entered as a line item on a sales invoice.  Where do I find the total freight income derived from freight entered at the bottom of the invoice?

• Hi Marsh3216 , the freight income from that box should be credited to the linked sales account for freight collected.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Marsh3216 

Thanks for your post. Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

You can follow this steps to to show on freight on the report. 

• Run Sales (item detail) report
    • Click Insert/Modify tab (to have the freight on the report)
    • Click Show/Hide
    • Highlight freight
    • click show
    • Click OK
    • Click on order
    • Highlight freight
    • Click blue arrows on the right side of the box to arrang

Let me know if you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards 

Cel

Marsh3216
      Cover User

The report gives me each customer and the freight on each sale.  I can only get a total if I convert the report to Excel which is tedious.  I am looking for a total for the freight income for the whole financial year, and, preferably to be shown on the P&L statement.  The only freight on the the P&L is the freight entered as a line item which is then included as part of the customer's sales.

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi Marsh3216 , the freight income from that box should be credited to the linked sales account for freight collected.