Forum Discussion

JohnFu
Experienced User
12 months ago
Solved

How to check log of purchase order deleting?

We keep losting Purchase orders in MYOB AccountRight.

I know there are no way to restore a deleted records in MYOB 

is there any log to check if the purchase order ever exist? or when and who deleted them?

maybe by items hournal or reports? any idear?

Thanks

• Hi JohnFu

Thanks for the update. Apologies for the delayed response.

You would need to check this Help Article Auditing your records to provide you with more information and instructions with this. However, you can only see the report list for each User ID. You would need to filter the report by transaction date to see what work was done or changes on a particular day.

I would also suggest posting the functions that you would like to see implemented into the system on our AccountRight Idea Exchange board.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JohnFu

Thanks for your post.

In this matter, you may check when it was deleted and the email address who deleted the purchase order by going to Reports >> Accounts >> Journal Security Audit >> Click Display Report >> then modify the date 'from and to'.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

gavin12345
      Ultimate User

Hi JohnFu 

Another possibility is that the order has been converted to a bill. When a user does this, the Order 'disappears' and can only be seen by Exporting to a file.

Regards

Gavin

JohnFu
        Experienced User

Thanks,

I searched in all not in open order, seems MYOB has no way to check delete activity log.

JohnFu
      Experienced User

Thanks Leneth_A

I had tried that, the report function generate report base on undeleted records at the moment.

so deleted data will in the report, except payment delete records.

I just try create a PO running report, it there, then delete it, nothing in report. even as the report Transaction Change filter is Delete only.