Forum Discussion

SuzyBee
Contributing Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Importing Supplier Invoices to MYOB from Outlook

Just wondering if there is a way to save any invoices received via email straight to the in-tray while still in Outlook. I currently save to Dropbox and import from Dropbox to the in-tray but it would be good to cut out this middle step.

I can use MYOB capture to take a picture of the screen with my mobile and that app puts the invoice straight into the intray but the quality isn't great because it is a photo of a screen. Would prefer the pdf.

Thanks for any suggestions.

• Hi SuzyBee 

If you have received the document attached to an email, why not just forward that email to your In Tray's email address so it can be read into your In Tray?

Help Article: Emailing documents to your In Tray outlines where you can obtain the necessary email address to send that document through to for processing.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SuzyBee 

If you have received the document attached to an email, why not just forward that email to your In Tray's email address so it can be read into your In Tray?

Help Article: Emailing documents to your In Tray outlines where you can obtain the necessary email address to send that document through to for processing.

SuzyBee
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Steve - Yes I could do that but wasn't sure if I had to open the attachment first and then email? 

I was hoping there was a magic way I could just right-click on the attachment file and send straight to MYOB from there. 

Will try your way as it's still shorter than my current way.....

Thank you.