Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Myob not sending invoice emails via outlook

I have been getting the attached error report when trying to send any invoices or statement's to client from My Office PC?

Is there any fix?

Nathan

• Hi Nathwith

Thanks for your post and the error log, looking at the error log I can see that you're experiencing a 

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Application error. Generally this error means that when a program such as AccountRight asks which version of Excel is installed, the wrong version is being reported back, causing a communication problem and errors between the programs.

This can happen when different versions of Office/Excel may have been previously installed on the computer, and components/values are left behind. This type of error can be fixed by one one of the following:

Please do let us know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Nathwith

Thanks for your post and the error log, looking at the error log I can see that you're experiencing a 

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Application error. Generally this error means that when a program such as AccountRight asks which version of Excel is installed, the wrong version is being reported back, causing a communication problem and errors between the programs.

This can happen when different versions of Office/Excel may have been previously installed on the computer, and components/values are left behind. This type of error can be fixed by one one of the following:

Please do let us know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.