Forum Discussion

kauaititaake
Contributing User
12 months ago

Pay bills & Receive payments Import in MYOB AccountRight Premier Online version

Hello. 

I have been looking for the new features for the MYOB versions that can help import pay bills and receive payment transactions. The AccountRight V19 doesn't work for the import of the said transactions. So could you please just confirm that the online version solve the issue? Looking forward to hearing favorable responses. 

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi kauaititaake

Thanks for posting. 

Generally , if the transaction we are trying to import is just a receive money then we could create an import file for receive money. If we are trying to record a payment for an invoice, the closest we could create an import file with is sales import file for closed invoices. 

Here is the help article Import and export fields, for you to browse around what information we could add on the import file. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Cheers, 

Genreve

kauaititaake
      Contributing User

Thank you very much for your response. 

I have tried several times as you told but still doesn't work at all. Please let me know if I miss out anything. Appreciate if you can provide screenshot as a demonstration of the import transaction process for pay bills & receive payment. Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi kauaititaake

Thanks for the response.

Here is the help article Importing data that will serve as a guide on the process. If you still encounter issues while following the guide please let me know, if there are errors please send me a screenshot. 

Cheers, 

Genreve