Forum Discussion

kath75
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Progress Claim invoices

Can anyone make a suggestion on the best way to invoice out progress claims at a percentage for construction projects? I am using AccountRight. 

• Hi kath75 

Unfortunately no, the closest thing I could recommend is manually personalising an invoice and subtracting what data you don't need and implementing only what you do need. However, to add a percentage you could really only do this as a comment on the invoice.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Jesh_D
    Former Staff

Hi kath75 

Thank you for your post. 

Unfortunately that functionality does not currently exist in AccountRight, however please have a look at the MYOB Add-Ons that are available for the Building & Construction Industry here.

The only MYOB product that currently has Progress Billing is MYOB AccountEdge Pro for MAC which create a Progress Billing Quote in Enter Sales.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

kath75
      Experienced Cover User

If you dont subscribe to an add on for progress claims, is there another way to enter them in AccountRight? I wouldn't image all construction businesses use an add on. 

Jesh_D
        Former Staff

Hi kath75 

Unfortunately no, the closest thing I could recommend is manually personalising an invoice and subtracting what data you don't need and implementing only what you do need. However, to add a percentage you could really only do this as a comment on the invoice.