Forum Discussion

Juanita2
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

RE: Inventory

HI,

I need a script run over Inventory to clear a few codes that we have no stock of but showing long on hand quanties as per attached.

Myob inventory.PNG

Kind Regads

J Lo

• Hi Juanita2

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Apologies for the delayed response and thank you for informing us about your issue with the inventory. We are happy to help you with your query and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

We do have a script that we can run over your company file but before we arrange for that, could you please provide the last 4 digits of your product serial number and the company file ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)? 

Please let me know if you have any problems with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Juanita2

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Apologies for the delayed response and thank you for informing us about your issue with the inventory. We are happy to help you with your query and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

We do have a script that we can run over your company file but before we arrange for that, could you please provide the last 4 digits of your product serial number and the company file ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)? 

Please let me know if you have any problems with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

Juanita2
      Contributing User

I would prefer to email you a private message. Could you please advise how I can do this. 

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Juanita2,  

Thanks for getting back to us.  

To access the private message please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen then choose the envelope icon that appears, or you may click this link to send me a private message. 

Please let me know if you need further help.  

Cheers,  
        Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Juanita2

Thank you again for reaching out to the MYOB community, and we are glad to inform you that we have resolved it. We will be closing the thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our Moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth