Forum Discussion

KHaggar
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Receipts involving third party

Example: Conference fee is $200, Paypal fee is $5, customer pays $205. We receive $200.

How do I print a receipt (Accountright) that shows the full amount the customer has paid?

I have tried putting in the gross amount and deducting the fee, but the receipt still only shows the net amount, not the other detail.

• Hi KHaggar

Thank you for your post. Our help article PayPal payments has instructions on how to record the sale and payment within AccountRight, however if your requirements are more in depth it is recommend to speak to your accountant or financial advisor on the best way to record this for you. 

Do let us know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi KHaggar

Thank you for your post. Our help article PayPal payments has instructions on how to record the sale and payment within AccountRight, however if your requirements are more in depth it is recommend to speak to your accountant or financial advisor on the best way to record this for you. 

Do let us know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.