Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Restrict access to Analyse Inventory (Detail) report via Item Information window

Hi, I have disabled access to all reports for some users, but they are still able to access the Analyse Inventory report via the item information window.

The arrows next to committed, on order and available, should not be accessible, they were able to be disabled in AR19 if the function of "Analyse inventory" was disabled for the user. The fact that access is restricted when you try to click on the arrows next to quantity on hand and current value makes me feel like this is an oversight. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Spikedog 

We appreciate your feedback on this and I've passed it on to the right teams.

I've had a look at the user roles, I am not sure if this will help in your situation but as a workaround; if you remove the access for "Items", then the user will not be able to get to that report by the inventory command centre.

Hope that helps and we apologize for any inconvenience. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Spikedog
      User

Hi Samara,

Thank you for understanding our issue. The workaround you suggested is as you can imagine is very restrictive and is not something we can work with. 

Were you able to get a response from the appropriate teams?

Regards

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Spikedog 

We do understand this is restrictive, but the issue is being investigated by our development teams.

I'm not able to provide a timeframe for when it will be resolved, however, I have passed your feedback on.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.