Forum Discussion

Chelbelz
Experienced User
9 months ago
Solved

Sales Invoice - need to change column on template

Please see the photos attached.

I need to change the end column from "Amount Including GST" to "Excluding GST" and the 2 columns underneath.

Could someone please provide the steps to do this? I created this template but cannot for the life of me figure out how to change them and I do not have time on my hands to keep at it.

• Hi ShelliC

I would assume that you are also the person behind the Chelbelz account. Thank you for clarifying the concern.

If we are customizing invoice forms. We could simply right-click on the table and click Show/Hide Columns. This will bring up what columns we could add or remove from the invoice.

Let us know of any troubles you might encounter while checking this. We'll assist further. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ShelliC

I would assume that you are also the person behind the Chelbelz account. Thank you for clarifying the concern.

If we are customizing invoice forms. We could simply right-click on the table and click Show/Hide Columns. This will bring up what columns we could add or remove from the invoice.

Let us know of any troubles you might encounter while checking this. We'll assist further. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

ShelliC
      User

Thanks again.  I did actually discover how to change it. 

Guess I just needed a break from it and come back later :) 

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Chelbelz

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delayed response.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with customizing the reports. Generally, we could add or remove columns as needed but the choice for columns ultimately depends on what we report we are running. We could customize the columns by going to the Insert/Modify tab while in the report screen and then clicking "Show Hide". This would open a window that shows the list of columns that we could add to the report. For more information regarding this, here is the helpful article Fields and columns you can add to forms

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 
    Genreve

ShelliC
      User

Thank you for your reply but this relates to a sale tax invoice template not a report.  I have clients requesting that the invoice shows "excluding GST" on the far right column as well

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ShelliC

Thanks for the update. 

We're happy you found what you were looking for. 

If you have any other concerns, feel free to post in the forum. Users and moderators alike are willing to help. 

Thanks, 

Genreve