Forum Discussion

Bigred2
Contributing User
27 days ago
Solved

sales invoice template error message An unrecognised error occurred - FormTemplateSettings_BusinessDetailsOptionNotExists

When trying to save a template this error message comes up

• Hi Bigred2,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

If you receive the error message while saving an invoice template, kindly de-select the "GST number" option under Header information - Your business details and template can be saved. Please note "GST number" will still be on the template regardless.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

9 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bigred2,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

If you receive the error message while saving an invoice template, kindly de-select the "GST number" option under Header information - Your business details and template can be saved. Please note "GST number" will still be on the template regardless.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

Bigred2
      Contributing User

Thanks Doreen. This did allow me to save the template.

However the real issue was that the GST number does not appear on the invoices.

The template is not copying across in full

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Bigred2,

I'm glad to know that you were able to save the template. With your other concern, if you are referring to the GST number on the business details, it will not show up as there are limited information that you can put. You may you refer to the screenshot below.

On the other hand, if you're referring to the GST number of an item, I'm afraid only the code will show up.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bigred2,

Thanks for your response. If GST isn't appearing, it could be because you selected the "Tax exclusive" option when creating the invoice or chose "N-T" in the tax code (refer to the attached image). I also suggest clearing your browser's cache and history to resolve any browser-related issues or trying to log in from a different browser.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

Bigred2
      Contributing User

Thanks Earl,

I tried all of those and the GST number still does not appear

Maybe I should clear all the data from the templates and start again?

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Bigred2,

Sure, you can give it a try, and please let us know if the issue gets resolved.

Regards,
        Earl

Bigred2
    Contributing User

Hi Doreen,

It may be like you said and there is a limit on the information able to go on the header. My template leave the website detail blank, but there is still a lot with the address etc.

I believe this is probably the answer thank you

Regards,

David (Bigred2)