Forum Discussion

HIPC40
User
10 months ago

subscription double charge to my account

In January 2023 we upgraded our MYOB system from AccountRight Basic to MYOB AccountRight Plus. On June i just realised that MYOB charged me double with different Serial Number but under same name account. I called MYOB to solve this issue on June (6 months double charges) and the officer promise to solve the issue by cancel one of the Serial number and give me 3 months credit notes, however when I check my bank statement MYOB still charge me double on August and no credit notes that i am expecting– it is totally different to what I have been advised back to June 2023. Ia

I dont understand why there are 2 Serial number with One name and I am really dispointed with happened with me. However, I need to resolve this  and request request this matter to be resolved asap.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Oh, you are lucky.  I have a similar situation for one of my clients and they have now been TRIPLE charged.

Try explaining that to their billing team.

AlanT

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi HIPC40

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Apologies for the delayed response. I understand issues with billing and double charging should be handled as quickly as possible. Sorry to hear about your experience. Generally, if any MYOB support offers help canceling a subscription, they should give you a case number to keep track of it. For me to check on this further, please send me a private message containing the following.

• Serial numbers of the two subscriptions
    • Full name and email address
    • Company name
    • Company File ID (Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
    • Case number for cancellation (if there are any).

We look forward to your response. Any additional information regarding the issue would be much appreciated. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi HIPC40

I have sent you a private message. If your issue with your subscription and promised refund is still not actioned. We'll provide further help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve