Forum Discussion

RRR1
User
11 months ago
Solved

Subscription increase

our MYOB subscription has increased by nearly 100%...is this another MYOB error?

• Hi, Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

I've sent you a Private message here in the Community Forum regarding your concern with the price of your subscription. To access this please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

I've sent you a Private message here in the Community Forum regarding your concern with the price of your subscription. To access this please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth