Forum Discussion

Katy2
Experienced User
7 months ago
Solved

SUBSCRIPTION UPDATE REQUIRED

We are getting a message "SUBSCRIPTION UPDATE REQUIRED

We don't have any outstanding invoices and we have updated our payment details, but still get this message when opening all of our companies.

Please can someone advise what the issue is?

• Hi Katy2,

Thank you for your post.

In this case, I've checked your account and confirmed that there are no outstanding invoices. Your account has been in arrears due to the failed payment attempts on October 4, 2023, even though they've already been paid on October 10, 2023. The system missed changing the status of the account, and we'll need to manually change the status of each file. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I've fixed this for you. You should be able to open all your company files. Please let me know if you still encounter any issues with opening your file.

Cheers,

Princess

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Katy2,

Thank you for your post.

In this case, I've checked your account and confirmed that there are no outstanding invoices. Your account has been in arrears due to the failed payment attempts on October 4, 2023, even though they've already been paid on October 10, 2023. The system missed changing the status of the account, and we'll need to manually change the status of each file. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I've fixed this for you. You should be able to open all your company files. Please let me know if you still encounter any issues with opening your file.

Cheers,

Princess

Notlizzie
      User

We have had the same issue with only one of our three accounts that we have with you. They are all paid under the one payment, but only one has an issue.
      Our direct debit payment information was updated a week ago also, and the new details are correct.

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Notlizzie,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum! I appreciate you reaching out to us, and I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with one of your accounts. I'll be more than happy to help you with this. I'll be sending you a private message to get some details and to assist you further.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai