Forum Discussion

Blair_38
Experienced User
6 months ago
Solved

Unable to edit transactions

Hi,

Is there an issue with MYOB today?

I am trying to correct stock and the sytem keeps changing something that blocks me from making changes to transactions.  This is happening to other users also.

No settings have been changed.

One minute it will allow us to make changes, the next minute we cannot change anything. 

When we can change a transaction, the arrows are blue, not grey (as shown in attachment).

Can someone please advise?

Thanks,

Blair

• Hi Blair_38,

Thank you so much for letting us know that your problem is now resolved, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl

5 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Blair_38

Thanks for posting your concern. 

I'm sorry to hear about your issue editing transactions. There are a couple of possible reasons why you can't edit transactions. I suggest first opening the Setup > Preferences > Security tab window and making sure the two options in the screenshot are not marked check.

After this, please make sure that your user role from the Setup > User Access > User Roles tab window have read and write access to the inventory. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

Blair_38
      Experienced User

Hi Genreve,

Neither of these options had been ticked, as I had already checked that.

It feels more like an issue with MYOB.  For example, it will let us make changes, and then an hour later it will not.  Then an hour later again, we can make changes.  This occurs with no changes to the settings by any user.

Thanks,

Blair

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Blair_38,

Thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the late response. Would it be possible for you to provide screenshots demonstrating this issue? These will greatly assist us in our investigation to understand and resolve the problem more effectively. Thank you for your help in this matter!

Looking forward for your response.
        Regards,

Earl