Forum Discussion

jenni
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

User permissions to use in-tray

Hi,

What settings do I tick/need for an employee to access in-tray for purchases entry?

I have already selected them to have access to purchases and sales.

Is there something within the purchases role that I need to tick?

Using Account Right 2020.2.2

Thanks,

Jenni

• Hi jenni 

Thank you for your post. 

To enable another user access to In Tray, you need to go into the Manage Roles tab of the User Access section. Please be sure to check all tick boxes that you want the user to have access to. 

I have included a link to a Help Article that has instructions on how to do this Set up roles.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Jesh_D
    Former Staff

Hi jenni 

Thank you for your post. 

To enable another user access to In Tray, you need to go into the Manage Roles tab of the User Access section. Please be sure to check all tick boxes that you want the user to have access to. 

I have included a link to a Help Article that has instructions on how to do this Set up roles.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

jenni
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you for your answer.  I failed to see "In-Box" at the top of the Purchases list.

Hopefully all good now.  

Just another question if you don't mind... Do I have to click "save" and then go online to save the changes, or just change and exit?

Thanks,

Jenni

Jesh_D
        Former Staff

Hi jenni 

We are always happy to help. 

When you click out of Manage Roles a pop should ask you to save. This will save all your changes you have made in the software and then you can exit accordingly. 

Let me know if you need further clarification or if you have any more questions.