Forum Discussion

SuFish
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Can I send payslips to two email addresses?

Can I send payslips to two email addresses? Some of our employees have agents who receive their payments so both should get the payslip.

Is that possible by adding a semi-colon and another address as we can do with inovices?

• Hi SuFish 

Thanks for your post. In AccountRight you can send payslips to two emails by adding a semi-colon and the second email address.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SuFish 

Thanks for your post. In AccountRight you can send payslips to two emails by adding a semi-colon and the second email address.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

SuFish
      Experienced User

Actually I get what you are saying you can put it in the review pay slips before delivery page. Thank you Su

SuFish
      Experienced User

That doesn't seem to work, won't let me put a ; and then another email address in the Pay Slip Email.

Wish it did...Su

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

SuFish 

Sorry Su, I should have been clearer. You do need to manually enter the second email address either when processing the pay run in the Review Pay Slips Before Delivery window. Or, after the pay run has been completed by going to Print/Email Pay Slips.

Don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.