Forum Discussion

Jenny-Penny
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Can no longer access payroll reporting centre

After update to stp 2 i cant access payroll reporting centre (web browser) it goes to ID Administrator

I am administrator and my email is listed under administrator. but keep getting somethings gone wrong.

I need to fix a payroll mistake that my client has made. I used to be able to do this access payroll reporting before.

Thanks

Jenny

• Hi Jenny (Jenny-Penny)

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. Can you check on the user setup that your email is linked to a user ID correctly?

To do this go to; Setup > User Access  > Highlight your user ID > ensure 'This user will sign on with a my.MYOB account' is selected.

If it is set up correctly and you are still unable to open the reporting center, can you please send me a Private Message with the below details so I can take a look into this for you:

• Serial Number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • Company File ID of the file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
    • Screenshot of the User Access screen

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Jenny (Jenny-Penny)

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. Can you check on the user setup that your email is linked to a user ID correctly?

To do this go to; Setup > User Access  > Highlight your user ID > ensure 'This user will sign on with a my.MYOB account' is selected.

If it is set up correctly and you are still unable to open the reporting center, can you please send me a Private Message with the below details so I can take a look into this for you:

• Serial Number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • Company File ID of the file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
    • Screenshot of the User Access screen

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Jenny-Penny
        Trusted Cover User

HI again Samara,

sent you a second message yesterday, just checking you got it.

Thanks

Jenny