Forum Discussion

KyleeB1
Contributing User
5 months ago
Solved

Can't verify employees super fund

We have just moved to using myob pay superannuation.  I have one employee with SMSF.  I can not seem to pay this super as myob gives an error message saying can't verify this employee super fund.  Is there anything i need to do.

• Hi KyleeB1

Thanks for the response. 

We're glad to know that you're able to pay your employee super. Your patience is highly appreciated in this matter. Please be informed that we are now closing this thread.  If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

15 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KyleeB1

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We're sorry to hear that you're having an error when adding your employee superfund details. We're happy to assist you with this. If you received this kind of error message, the way we can fix it is to simply set up the SMSF fund again. Here are the following steps below: 

• If SMSF Fund, create a New SMSF in: Lists>Superannuation Funds. You will get a warning about the name existing, just add a number or letter to the end of the name.
    • Assigned this new Super Fund to the Employee Card: Payroll Details>Superannuation.
    • Try to process Pay Super again.

Please note that when processing Pay Super, the SMSF list is only used at the time of processing pay super. The Super amounts themselves are already calculated by the pays using the super payroll category.

Do let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Shella

KyleeB1
      Contributing User

Hi Shella, i've tried this and it still does not resolve the issue.  Is there anything else i can try?

Thanks

Kylee

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KyleeB1

Thanks for the response. 

Are you still getting the same error message when following the steps provided? May we ask for the SMSF fund complete details and the screenshot of the error message, so that we can check this as well. Please note to hide any important details on the screenshot before posting it here in the forum. We will be waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Shella