Forum Discussion

LyndaL
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

Change of Payroll systems

We are currently using Humanforce (Formerly Timetarget) for our 120 employees to sign in with and then import the timesheets into our AccountRight Plus version 2023.11.0.

We are transitioning to the use of Deputy instead of Humanforce and I am wondering if anyone has been through this process and if they have any tips or advice to assist with a smooth transition so that the payroll is processed without any hiccups.

Lynda

• Hi Lyndal,

Thank you for your post.

Transitioning to a new payroll system can indeed be a complex process. Deputy is third-party software, and to ensure you receive the most accurate and relevant information, I recommend reaching out to Deputy's support team directly.

Additionally, I came across an informative article that might provide insights and tips, which you might visit.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Lyndal,

Thank you for your post.

Transitioning to a new payroll system can indeed be a complex process. Deputy is third-party software, and to ensure you receive the most accurate and relevant information, I recommend reaching out to Deputy's support team directly.

Additionally, I came across an informative article that might provide insights and tips, which you might visit.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess