Stonegalleria
Experienced User
9 months ago
Solved

Delete a Duplicate Payrun

Hi All,

Please help

I am using MYOB Accountrights.

I have processed double payrun for same employee. 

I have not made a payment yet and not reported to ATO.

How do i delete the duplicate payrun?

Will it affect the amount of Superannuation payable and Tax?

• Hi Stonegalleria,

Thank you for your post. Please refer to the link below as a useful guide through this process:

This process will not affect your superannuation payable and tax as long as the payruns have not yet been reported to the ATO.

Are we able to solve your concern? If yes, please click on "Accept as Solution". If not, please feel free to reply to this post, and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Stonegalleria,

Thank you for your post. Please refer to the link below as a useful guide through this process:

This process will not affect your superannuation payable and tax as long as the payruns have not yet been reported to the ATO.

Are we able to solve your concern? If yes, please click on "Accept as Solution". If not, please feel free to reply to this post, and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Stonegalleria
      Experienced User

Princess_R  Thank you so much for your help.

It did work but i have so many payruns to reverse back. So, is there any way i can do a bulk reverse?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Stonegalleria,

Thank you for your response. When a payrun transaction is completed in AccountRight, it creates multiple transactions for the different employees included in that pay so that you can delete, reverse, or modify a payroll transaction for a specific employee rather than affect the entire batch.

With this in mind, you will need to reverse each individual employee's pay run. I understand that it would be easier and less time-consuming if you had the option to reverse the payment per batch. However, we don't have the option to bulk reverse.

Please feel free to post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess