Forum Discussion

honesty
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago
Solved

duplicated pay

I was doing a bank reconciliation and realised i had paid two employee twice for the same pay period. The money was manually transferred from the business account to the staffs account and has cleared the account.

Could i please get a step by step on how to handle this situation including the STP report.

• Hi honesty,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. We regret to know that you have accidentally created duplicate pay for your two employees. We appreciate you reaching out regarding this. The first thing we need to do is reverse the duplicated pay run and then report it to the ATO.

You may check out this helpful article: Fixing a Pay. It has all the detailed information and instructions regarding this matter.

Let me know if you need further help with this.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi honesty,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. We regret to know that you have accidentally created duplicate pay for your two employees. We appreciate you reaching out regarding this. The first thing we need to do is reverse the duplicated pay run and then report it to the ATO.

You may check out this helpful article: Fixing a Pay. It has all the detailed information and instructions regarding this matter.

Let me know if you need further help with this.

Kind regards,

Shella