Forum Discussion

SGall
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

emailing payslip

Hi Team

I have recently changed my email address to a generic payroll email, I have changed the email in "Users" to reflect that email, the payslips are still being sent from my personal email address.  Strange becasue I can see all the two factors email authentication is received via the new email but not the payslips, please advise where I need to go to to change the delivery email of payslips to the generic email address.

Thanks you for your assistance in advance.

• Hi SGall 

As well as Lisa's suggestion, you would also need to update it in the emailing preferences or outlook depending on the set up.

If you're emailing through Outlook:

• If you're emailing via Microsoft Outlook, emails from AccountRight will be sent from the default email address selected in Outlook.
    • To change this email address, see Sending emails using Microsoft Outlook.

If you're emailing directly from AccountRight:

• Emails are delivered on your behalf using MYOB’s email server so will appear from *@apps.myob.com.
    • You can change the reply-to email address in the email preferences (Setup menu > Preferences > Emailing tab > Reply-to Email Address).

Hope that helps and if you have any further questions please let me know.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi SGall 

As well as Lisa's suggestion, you would also need to update it in the emailing preferences or outlook depending on the set up.

If you're emailing through Outlook:

• If you're emailing via Microsoft Outlook, emails from AccountRight will be sent from the default email address selected in Outlook.
    • To change this email address, see Sending emails using Microsoft Outlook.

If you're emailing directly from AccountRight:

• Emails are delivered on your behalf using MYOB’s email server so will appear from *@apps.myob.com.
    • You can change the reply-to email address in the email preferences (Setup menu > Preferences > Emailing tab > Reply-to Email Address).

Hope that helps and if you have any further questions please let me know.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

LRBooks61
    Ultimate Cover User

Have you changed the email address in the Company Information in the setup tab? ( third from bottom)

Lisa