Forum Discussion

kctomo
User
8 months ago
Solved

Employee backpay

Hi

I had employee terminate in april 2023 and finalised termination date and threw single touch. He was paid incorect hrly rate threw his employment with us and also i need to pay out unused leave.

What do i do?

Do i have to re do a card for him and how do i even enter all of this to a payslip?

Please help.

• Hi kctomo,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum.

In this matter, if the employee has had an incorrect hourly rate throughout his employment, you will need to process an adjustment pay run. Please refer to this Help article for further information on creating an adjustment pay. This will allow you to enter the underpaid hourly rate. To do this, kindly undo the finalization and termination and remove the termination date from the employee's card file. Once done, you will need to compute the amount of the underpaid hourly rate as well as enter the unused leave so you can pay it out. Lastly, when processing an adjustment pay, you can enter a memo to indicate that the pay run you are processing is for an underpaid hourly rate and pay out of unused leave. Please refer to the following Help articles below for detailed instructions about this:

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi kctomo,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum.

In this matter, if the employee has had an incorrect hourly rate throughout his employment, you will need to process an adjustment pay run. Please refer to this Help article for further information on creating an adjustment pay. This will allow you to enter the underpaid hourly rate. To do this, kindly undo the finalization and termination and remove the termination date from the employee's card file. Once done, you will need to compute the amount of the underpaid hourly rate as well as enter the unused leave so you can pay it out. Lastly, when processing an adjustment pay, you can enter a memo to indicate that the pay run you are processing is for an underpaid hourly rate and pay out of unused leave. Please refer to the following Help articles below for detailed instructions about this:

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess