Forum Discussion

MelD1
User
2 years ago
Solved

Employee onboarding - add documents

Hello Hive,

What elements (if any) can be customised in the onboarding?

Is it possible to add documents for new staff to complete that would be saved to their card as attachments?

Thanks

• Hi MelD1 

The Employee onboarding process is a set process.

There is currently no provision to request additional information or have the employee upload a document as part of that process. If you are needing a document that would need to be requested after the employee has completed that onboarding process.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MelD1 

The Employee onboarding process is a set process.

There is currently no provision to request additional information or have the employee upload a document as part of that process. If you are needing a document that would need to be requested after the employee has completed that onboarding process.

Kedam
      Experienced Cover User

I need this service as well.  Is there a fix in myob that a field can be added/customised with the onboarding paperwork so the employee will complete as part of the original onboarding pack?  Or may myob can make a field available that goes into the employees card but not to the ATO (it is information they don't need).

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Kedam 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you'll find it a wealth of knowledge . 

Regarding to your question, there is no provision to request additional information or customized field, have the employee upload a document as part of that process. If you need a document that would need to be asked after the employee has completed that onboarding process. If you invite an employee to self-onboard, your employee card is created straight away. This means that you can start entering their payroll information, like start date and pay cycle, as soon as you've sent the self onboarding request. 

You can check on this Help Article for more information: Employee self-onboarding 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel