Forum Discussion

9 months ago

EMPLOYMENT HERO PAYROLL JOURNAL

Good Afternoon all,, I'm importing a Payroll Journal from Employment Hero which I'm being told is compatible with MYOB AccountRight Plus but I cannot find a field to match with "Is Credit"? I can see on MYOB Help that this is an option for a General Journal Import but it is not appearing in my selection when I import the Payroll Journal. I have tried both General Journal and Transaction Journal and have the same issue with both, the MYOB Help screen says I should have an import field in MYOB for 'Is Credit' to match to? If anyone has any help or advice for me it would be greatly appreciated!

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PennySullivan,

Thank you for your comprehensive post, and a warm welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to learn about the challenges you've encountered. Your patience and understanding regarding this issue are greatly appreciated, and I sincerely apologize for the delayed response. 

I recommend visiting this resolved post as it addresses a similar issue to the one you're currently experiencing: Import Journal template

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help.
    Warm regards,
    Earl