Forum Discussion

Clev2015
Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

EOFY 2023 Finalisation Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser.

Hi

I am processing the EOFY Finalisation for FY2023 and all of our employees (110+), except for three, have been finalised with no problem.

I have 3 employees that I can't finalise because this error comes up:

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser.

I have tried multiple times to get their EOFY data to go through, I've logged out of MYOB, cleared cookies/cache etc. on my browser.  All the figures on the payroll reports for these 3 employees match and reconcile.  They do have an RFBA Sect 57A figure, but so did 25+ other employees that went through.

Can you please advise what I need to do to get these employees to go through?

• Hi Doreen

Thank you for your reply.

I have solved the issue.  The non grossed up value of the RFBA Section 57A was under the $2,000 threshold so is not reportable.  When I finalised the 3 employees with nothing in Section 57A, their pays were finalised with no issue.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Clev2015 

Thanks for your post.

Kindly try to finalise 1 employee at a time and let me know how it goes. If the issue still persists, please attach the diagnostic log to your next reply so I can investigate it further. Please refer to this link for further steps on how to get the diagnostic log.

Best regards,

Doreen

MelWelch
      User

I to am getting this message - I have recorded 0.00 for RfBA & Section 57A

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi MelWelch 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

As mentioned above, could you please try to finalise 1 employee at a time. And if it still doesn't work, kindly get the diagnostic log from your desktop. To get it, please refer to think link.

Best regards,

Doreen

Clev2015
        Cover User

Hi Doreen

Thank you for your reply.

I have solved the issue.  The non grossed up value of the RFBA Section 57A was under the $2,000 threshold so is not reportable.  When I finalised the 3 employees with nothing in Section 57A, their pays were finalised with no issue.