Forum Discussion

Freedomcare
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

EOFY FINALIZATION RFBA SECTION 57A NOT ACCEPTING FIGURES FOR LODGEMENT

I have two employees which are under the Section 57 umbrella, but it won't let me Finalize the report.  BUT it will let me lodge when the Sectio57 is not enabled. (Worked fine Last Financial year)

Gross Payments are Zero and NO PAYG withholding is the summary of payments

Category set up in MYOB as follows

WAGES         FRINGE BENEFIT BELOW THRESHHOLD      ATO REPORTING ---GROSS PAYMENTS

DEDUCTIONS  FRINGE BENEFIT WAGES (FBT)                   ATO REPORTING ---NOT REPORTABLE

Is there an issue with the ATO, or is there an issue with the way the Payroll is set up.

• Will retract Post as the ATO has now accepted the EOFY Finalization with the Section 57a enabled.

Under further investigation, I found that one of the employees did tot reach the Minimum requirement amount of $2000 to be accepted.

My apologies

All else are correct

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Freedomcare
    Experienced Cover User

Will retract Post as the ATO has now accepted the EOFY Finalization with the Section 57a enabled.

Under further investigation, I found that one of the employees did tot reach the Minimum requirement amount of $2000 to be accepted.

My apologies

All else are correct

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Freedomcare 

Thank you for letting me us know. It's great to hear you had this resolved. Please don't hesitate to start a new post if you need help in the future. We are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess