Forum Discussion

macfesto
Contributing Cover User
16 days ago

Error 100106 When reversing a payslip

I am in need of assistance , i have recently upgraded to 2024.4.1.5 and today i had to reverse a payslip , but it come up with error singletouchservicepayrollerror  100106 .

Can anyone offer some advise as Myob unable to assist as usual!

7 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi macfesto,

Thank you for clearing your browser cache. The error you're encountering when reversing a pay slip might be linked to the ongoing STP lodgment delay, as reversing a pay run removes the associated payment information from your STP reports. Our team is actively investigating this and working to restore services as soon as possible. 

Feel free to post anytime you need further assistance.

Cheers,
    Princess

GDG
    Contributing Cover User

Thanks we will give that a try

GDG
    Contributing Cover User

We are trying to delete a payslip we just post in the run and also have never experienced this before.  We also did the new update this morning. So assuming it is a problem with this.

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi macfesto and GDG

Thanks for clarifying the error message that shows up after reversing pay runs. Since there aren't any official reports of this issue, I recommend clearing your app's cache to see if that fixes it. If the error message still appears after that, please send us a copy of the diagnostic log.

Let us know if you require further help with this. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
      Genreve

macfesto
        Contributing Cover User

Hi Genreve,

I have tried clearing the cache.

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

HI macfesto

We're aware of the STP lodgment delays and have identified the issue. Please know that our team is actively working on fixing this delay. We really appreciate your patience during this time.

For real-time updates on this issue, you can check out our status page at status.myob.com. 

Don't hesitate to create a new post anytime you need further assistance.

Cheers,

MYOB

macfesto
      Contributing Cover User

its not the issue of STP lodgement , as i use an outside program and not myob.

issue is it won't let me reverse a payslip, never had this issue before , i believe it has something to do with the new update!