Forum Discussion

Sofra1
User
2 years ago
Solved

Help required - Payroll Reporting -Year to date Verification report is not working correctly

Hi Everyone

All of my payroll reports balance, however, the payroll verification report for STP purposes is not balancing with the other reports. There is no reason for the unbalanced figure and they are not corresponding with other payroll reports - has anyone else had this issue? how do I fix this?

Thanks!

• Hi Sofra1 Andrew30,

We have created a dedicated board that may help resolve EPFY STP issues for you:

Furthermore, if you have had terminated employee's throughout the year this may be contributing to the imbalance. If you find this is the case, you will need to reactivate their cards, remove their termination dates, then process an Update Event/ $0 Pay Run to push through and update their totals to the ATO. 

Once you're happy with the reports, you can enter the termination dates back into the card file and continue to finalise your payroll year. 

Let me know how you get on and if I can assist further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Sofra1 Andrew30,

We have created a dedicated board that may help resolve EPFY STP issues for you:

Furthermore, if you have had terminated employee's throughout the year this may be contributing to the imbalance. If you find this is the case, you will need to reactivate their cards, remove their termination dates, then process an Update Event/ $0 Pay Run to push through and update their totals to the ATO. 

Once you're happy with the reports, you can enter the termination dates back into the card file and continue to finalise your payroll year. 

Let me know how you get on and if I can assist further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Andrew30,

If you could please provide details of the issue you're having then we can assist you further.