Forum Discussion

KathleenB
Experienced Cover User
7 months ago
Solved

Importing Employment Hero journal

Hello, We have been using Employment Hero since July, and I have been doing the journals into Accountright with no issues. I have been able to do these until our pay run on the 24th of October. Since then,  I can do the import. However, no data is being transferred. Is this a MYOB update thing or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, Kath

• Hi KathleenB,

Thank you for your post.

In this case, we recommend contacting support from Employment Hero. As we've checked, there's no known issue and updates with importing data with MYOB AccountRight. You may check their page to ensure the accuracy of importing data to MYOB. Please let us know how you get along and if you require any further assistance with this. We're here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi KathleenB,

Thank you for your post.

In this case, we recommend contacting support from Employment Hero. As we've checked, there's no known issue and updates with importing data with MYOB AccountRight. You may check their page to ensure the accuracy of importing data to MYOB. Please let us know how you get along and if you require any further assistance with this. We're here to help.

Cheers,

Princess