Forum Discussion

4 months ago

IR348/IR345 Reporting

Could someone at MYOB tell the community when you are going to sort your Payroll Activity and Employer deductions reports.  The dont match although you say similiar.  Similiar doesnt work for us.  Some of my variations are only up to a couple of $.

This wont be an issue for some in the community but it appears that some of us do a  fully employee breakdown each month.

I cannot for the life of me work out why you cant retain the IR reports - Im fairly sure thats what they are still called at IRD.

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, 1Workshop1

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

The payroll activity report will match the employer deductions report; however, when searching this report, kindly make sure to enter the to/from dates to ensure it is producing the right pay runs (based on the payment date). So for example, in the payroll activity report for March pay breakdown, based on the pay runs entered, you have to search 29/02–28/03 to get the total March PAYE amount, which matches the employer deduction report. The reason why they don't match is because they haven't entered the right dates in the search to and from. This is a common mistake as the payroll activity report is filtered by period end date and not payment date. Please see the screenshot below.

Should you require further assistance with this, please let us know.

Best regards,

Doreen