Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

Leave entitlement adjustments

We have completed a review of entitlements paid over the last few years, therefore STP has been finalised for any employees that may need adjustments.

Can I enter VOID payroll entitlement adustments  as at the 30th June for the applicable year even though it is a few years old, ie date 2021 - 2022 adjustments as at 30/06/2022, 2022 - 2023 adjustments as at 30/06/2023.

I have attached a snapshot of a draft transaction, noting that we can only enter pays in the current and past financial year.

If I do, I am not sure how this will affect STP in MYOB.

Could you please advise the best course of action.

Thanks

Helen

• Hi, HelenD2

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

As per checking, you can only adjust prior and current payroll years. If you will need to adjust the leave for the payroll year 2022-2023, you can create a pay run dated before 30/06/2023. When processing the adjusted pay run, make sure to only enter the number of hours that you will adjust from the leave entitlements, whether you will add (positive) or deduct (negative).

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, HelenD2

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

As per checking, you can only adjust prior and current payroll years. If you will need to adjust the leave for the payroll year 2022-2023, you can create a pay run dated before 30/06/2023. When processing the adjusted pay run, make sure to only enter the number of hours that you will adjust from the leave entitlements, whether you will add (positive) or deduct (negative).

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

HelenD2
      User

Hi Dorren,

Thanks heaps for your response.

I was hoping I could do that and not stuff up finalised STP EOFY.

Definately only adjusting entitlements, no $ updates.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, HelenD2

Thanks for your response.

You're most welcome! Please feel free to reach out to us again if you require any further assistance by creating a new post. We are always happy to assist you!

Best regards,

Doreen