Forum Discussion

debm
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Leave negative balance warning

We are still on Accountright Premier V19.16 and is there any way of setting a negative leave balance warning message when we are running payroll.   I've had employee go into negative and I was unaware that they didn't have any accrued leave (sick and annual leave).

Thanks in advance

• Hi debm 

A negative leave balance warning will only appear in the newer software AccountRight 2022.7. This is not a feature that is available in the AccountRight Classic range (v19).

If you do require that feature I would recommend considering upgrading to that AccountRight 2022 product range - see Help Article: Upgrade to the new AccountRight for more information on that upgrade process.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi debm 

A negative leave balance warning will only appear in the newer software AccountRight 2022.7. This is not a feature that is available in the AccountRight Classic range (v19).

If you do require that feature I would recommend considering upgrading to that AccountRight 2022 product range - see Help Article: Upgrade to the new AccountRight for more information on that upgrade process.

debm
      Trusted Cover User

Steven_M 

Thanks for the reply, I thought that might be the case, looks like I need to get myself organise and upgrade!

Cheers