Forum Discussion

NScott
User
7 months ago
Solved

Living Super not coming up as an option in Super annuation accountd

Hi, 

We have an employee who received a letter from their superfund telling them they are changing to Living Super, USI 43905581638019.  This does not come up as an option in the superannuation funds listed.  As it is not a self managed superfund I have not added it in manually.  Is this an update that hasnt happened yet, or will i need to add it in manually?

Cheers, 

Naomi

• Hi MASAYA1,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

Following the transition to One Super, it's likely that the system has undergone updates. To add the new fund, I recommend accessing the Superannuation screen now. As the transition was finalized on December 1, 2023, the system should now have updated information available for adding the new fund. Please proceed to the superannuation screen and attempt to add the new fund.

Additionally, one of our community members recently provided valuable insights on successfully adding the superannuation fund. They've outlined clear steps that have proven effective in adding the superfund. Kindly refer to this post.

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

19 Replies

• Hi NScott,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum.

If the Living Super is not showing up in the drop-down list, this means that this is not supported in MYOB, as there are 8,000 Small APRA funds that are not supported through MYOB. You may try looking in the ATO Superfund Lookup to see if there's any restriction on paying this fund. To answer your query, there's no option to manually add the Superfund since it is not included from the dropdown list. I would suggest contacting the fund and get the superfund details and process a spend money transactions to record payments.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

mistyben
      Experienced User

good afternoon Princess - I also queried this last week and attached the fund details. 

The fund my employee was with was formerly known as ING Direct. 

This is the information she supplied

1 December 2023 with Living Super account closing on 30 November 2023 and transferring to OneSuper on 1 December 2023 to become Living Super, a sub-plan of OneSuper.

Changes to how employers make contributions

New fund details from 1 December 2023

Fund Name: Living Super, a sub-plan of OneSuper

USI (Unique Superannuation Identifier): 43905581638019

Fund ABN: 43 905 581 638

This isnt a self managed fund, so should be made available on MYOB's drop down list

Please action urgently as I'msure there are many other employees that will need their superannuation information changed

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi NScott,

Thank you for providing this information regarding the changes to your employee's superannuation fund. We appreciate your prompt response. We've already tried locating this USI in our back end, and there's no result found by using this number you've provided. We understand how urgent this matter is, and we'd like to help you with the best possible solution. However, since we can't find any fund name linked to this USI (43905581638019), it is recommended to contact the superfund first to verify the superfund details. I've also found this link, which you may look at. This is related to Living Super, which will transfer to One Super on December 1, 2023.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi mistyben,

Thank you for your post. I appreciate your efforts in taking the time to provide this additional information you received from the super fund. Your support in engaging with the Community forum is truly valuable, and I encourage you to continue sharing your insights and experiences. If you have any information or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. I'm here to help.

cheers,

Princess

mistyben
      Experienced User

good morning Princess

would you please confirm that the following will have been added to the superannuation list by 1st December 2023

Fund Name: Living Super, a sub-plan of OneSuper

USI (Unique Superannuation Identifier): 43905581638019

Fund ABN: 43 905 581 638

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi mistyben,

Thank you for your response. I've further checked this in our back end, and I don't have any information about these specific updates or changes to the superannuation list. However, I'll be reaching out to you via private message to further assist you with your concern. Please check your inbox for the message you'll receive from me.

Cheers,

Princess