Forum Discussion

ccg
Contributing Cover User
5 months ago
Solved

long service leave not accruing on casual hours

Hi I have AccountRight Plus version 2023.11.0

We have been successfully accruing long service leave on our permanent part time staff.  Now We have some new casual staff that I have set up to accrue LSL.  It doesnt seem to accrue under the casual hourly payroll category, whereas it does on the base hourly payroll category.  Do I need to do something extra in my setup?

• Hi CCG,

Thank you for your post.

From your payroll categories, you can create a separate entitlement category specifically for casual LSL accrual. This category will likely require a different calculation basis than your permanent staff category.

To troubleshoot this, kindly review the setup for the casual LSL payroll category. Ensure that the accrual settings are set up correctly, such as the calculation basis and pay basis of the casual employee. Please refer to this Help article, Long Service Leave, that has detailed information to assist with this.

If you require further assistance with this, kindly share screenshots of the LSL payroll category setup.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi CCG,

Thank you for your post.

From your payroll categories, you can create a separate entitlement category specifically for casual LSL accrual. This category will likely require a different calculation basis than your permanent staff category.

To troubleshoot this, kindly review the setup for the casual LSL payroll category. Ensure that the accrual settings are set up correctly, such as the calculation basis and pay basis of the casual employee. Please refer to this Help article, Long Service Leave, that has detailed information to assist with this.

If you require further assistance with this, kindly share screenshots of the LSL payroll category setup.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess