Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

LSL not accruing for all employees

I'm new to the organisation and MYOB Account Right

For some reason LSL accruals have only been set up on some employees.

Looking at the entitlement set up it looks correct. It doesn't look like it's only been selected for particular individuals.

How do I get the accruals to automatically calculate for the remainder of the employees?

To import the  missed/previous balance would I process a $0.00 pay adjustment and enter it in to the accurals section?  At the moment most employees don't have LSL showing in the accurals section in the pay transaction.

Managment would also like for the entitlment to show on payslips for only those who have reached entitlement date.

Can I select individuals who have  LSL entitments show on their payslips or would it be best to set up a seperate accurals code for pre and post 7 years VIC and a pre and post 10years for NSW & QLD 

Thank you for your help & advice.

• Hi LizzieF

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand how learning new software is daunting at times. If the entitlement does not accrue for certain employees, we need to first make sure that the employees are set up to use that entitlement. I would suggest going to Card File > Cards List > Employee tab > Click the blue arrow for the employee > Payroll details tab > Entitlements. In this window, you need to make sure that the entitlements that the employee has are marked checked. 

Also, I would suggest opening the entitlement by clicking the blue arrow next to it to further customize how that entitlement is calculated. 

Here is the article Leave and Entitlements, this would give you more information regarding how the app handles entitlements. 

Let us know if you require any further help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LizzieF

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand how learning new software is daunting at times. If the entitlement does not accrue for certain employees, we need to first make sure that the employees are set up to use that entitlement. I would suggest going to Card File > Cards List > Employee tab > Click the blue arrow for the employee > Payroll details tab > Entitlements. In this window, you need to make sure that the entitlements that the employee has are marked checked. 

Also, I would suggest opening the entitlement by clicking the blue arrow next to it to further customize how that entitlement is calculated. 

Here is the article Leave and Entitlements, this would give you more information regarding how the app handles entitlements. 

Let us know if you require any further help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve