Forum Discussion

Von54
User
4 months ago
Solved

Manage Super payments

I have a Super payment that wasn't authorised in November can that be authorised now and still be processed or does it need to be reversed and done again.

• Hi, Von54

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If a super payment is not authorised to proceed with the payment, you can still authorise it. Once the contribution has been authorised, the super payment will then be deducted from your nominated bank account when paying super. It will take up to 10 business days before the payment will change its status as completed. You may also check the Help Article: Make superannuation payments for more information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Von54

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If a super payment is not authorised to proceed with the payment, you can still authorise it. Once the contribution has been authorised, the super payment will then be deducted from your nominated bank account when paying super. It will take up to 10 business days before the payment will change its status as completed. You may also check the Help Article: Make superannuation payments for more information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen